About the game
Descend into dark caverns, fly and blast your way past waves of enemies, retrieve the reactor core and make your escape, all while fighting the deadly embrace of crushing gravity. Gravity Ace is a game about precision piloting, blasting waves of enemies, and difficult manuevers requiring skillful play and determination.
You are the Pilot, a volunteer in the United Earth Navy, assigned to the U.E.N. Hornet, a new ship with an experimental engine that allows it to warp behind enemy lines. Launching your small fighter craft from the Hornet, Your mission is to sabotage the enemy by raiding their bases and disrupting their power supply network made up of reactor cores connected through hyperspace.
- Gravity physics based gameplay requiring skillful play and determination
- Fuel management that requires careful maneuvering and using momentum to conserve enough fuel to escape the gravity well
- Modern retro-styled arcade gameplay and pixel art graphics
- Physics simulation of everything that moves
- Many levels in multiple worlds with an interconnected story
- Many enemy types + boss fights
- Create your own challenges and stories with the built-in level builder
- Share your levels and campaigns with other players
Latest devlog: Coding enemy AI in Godot Engine
Follow Gravity Ace on social media or send an email!
Subscribe to the Gravity Ace mailing list for regular updates.