About the game
Gravity Ace is a 2D spaceship game about precision maneuvering in gravitational fields. Descend into dark caverns, fly and blast your way past waves of enemies, retrieve the reactor core and make your escape, all while fighting the deadly embrace of crushing gravity. Do you have what it takes, pilot?
You are the Pilot, a volunteer in the United Earth Navy, assigned to the U.E.N. Hornet, a new ship with an experimental engine that allows it to warp behind enemy lines. Launching your small fighter craft from the Hornet, Your mission is to sabotage the enemy by raiding their bases and disrupting their power supply network made up of reactor cores connected through hyperspace.
- Gravity physics based gameplay requiring skillful play and determination
- Fuel management that requires careful maneuvering to conserve enough fuel to escape
- Modern retro-styled arcade gameplay
- Physics simulation of everything that moves
- 2D with pixel art graphics
- Single-player campaign
- Create your own challenges and stories with the built-in level creator
- Share your levels and campaigns with other players
- Original soundtrack
Latest devlog: Building a level editor in Godot
Follow Gravity Ace on social media or send an email!
Subscribe to the Gravity Ace mailing list for regular updates.